ComposeDB on Ceramic is a decentralized, composable graph database! It provides a set of Typescript libraries and tools that allow developers to rapidly build applications on Ceramic — including the ability to discover, create, share and reuse composable data models using GraphQL.
ComposeDB on Ceramic is a composable graph database built for Web3 app developers:
- Graph database - Store and query data from a powerful graph, similar to Neo4j’s property graph database
- Easy to use – Write your models as GraphQL schemas and connect your app using intuitive GraphQL APIs
- Data composability – Reuse models from the marketplace to bootstrap your app with data, unlocking limitless data composability within ComposeDB’s open data ecosystem.
- Sign in with Web3 – Securely authenticate users with wallets from Ethereum, Solana, and other popular blockchains.
- Powered by Ceramic – ComposeDB is built on Ceramic, a mutable layer for IPFS with anchoring on Ethereum for finality.
Build powerful Web3 applications
ComposeDB on Ceramic powers Web3 applications and use cases, such as:
- Decentralized identity – profiles, credentials, reputation systems
- Social networks – social graphs, posts, likes, comments
- DAO tools – proposals, tasks, contribution graphs
- Information graphs – knowledge graphs, science graphs
- … and so much more