ComposeDB is a composable graph database built on Ceramic, designed for Web3 applications.
|Open information graphs|
- Store and query data with powerful, easy-to-use GraphQL APIs
- Build faster with a catalog of plug-and-play schemas
- Bootstrap content by plugging into a composable data ecosystem
- Deliver great UX with sign-in with Ethereum, Solana, and more
- Eliminate trust and guarantee data verifiability
- Scale your Web3 data infrastructure beyond L1 or L2 blockchains
ComposeDB officially entered
Beta on February 28, 2023. What does this mean?
- You can now build and deploy apps to production on mainnet!
- Core features like GraphQL APIs, reusable models, and data composability are available
- We will continue to improve performance and add more features
- We are not yet guaranteeing a 100% stable, bug-free platform
If you want to provide feedback, request new features, or report insufficient performance, please make a post on the Forum, as we'd like to work with you. Thank you for being a ComposeDB pioneer and understanding that great Web3 protocols take time to mature.
Build a Hello World application and interact from the CLI.
Learn about data modeling, application set up, and data interactions.
Dive deeper into the ComposeDB protocol and its components.
Connect with the ComposeDB developer community.